Search in asianbeauties.com world

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Asiandate.com

I was hesitant about trying an internet dating service. I had a bad experience five years ago, after my divorce. However, three different people encouraged me to try it. One person even mentioned I try AsianDate. I did, and I was impressed. I communicated with several ladies. Then Tram came along with an Icebreaker. I reciprocated. We exchanged emails, phone calls, and finally had a date. Well, we have been together ever since, and we couldn't be happier. I have truly found my someone to love who loves me back.  Thanks again AsianDate!
ther. I departed Nov. 11, 2013, and we immediately began planning for our marriage in 2014. After more weeks and months of online bonding and planning, we designated Sept. 2014, as the month for the BIG DAY. On Sept. 24, 2014, we became husband and wife and celebrated in the fine Asian tradition. We now wait for the processing to be completed so Isabel can join me in the USA and begin to live together for the rest of our lives. I am the happiest man on earth, and I want the world to know it. To all of those using AsianDate’ site and are committed to finding the love of your life, GO FOR IT! He/she is there and waiting for you. Thanks again AsianDate.

No comments:

Post a Comment